Facebook Ad Management
Social Media Marketing
Branding and Visual Identity
- • In depth coaching session to assess where you stand today and where you want to be.
- • Assessment and audit of main social media platforms and communicating recommended changes and enhancements.
- • Social media strategy.
- • Content Strategy & Calendar (includes trendy and industry specific post, reel, and story suggestions).
Note: For your social media efforts to be worthwhile, you need a strategy as it helps you have a clear direction, be able to measure results, and be consistent while creating the results that you seek!
Marketing automation uses software to provide a more personalized experience for your customers. we know that generating leads and keeping customers engaged throughout is one of business owners’ main concerns along with collecting and managing data.
Marketing automation is a combination of software, strategy, and customer-centricity.
It builds the foundation for SUCCESSFUL long-term relationships with your customers.
- Personalized workflows: Driving customers into a conversation that provides helpful content that turn these customers into warm leads that can be turned into buyers.
- Streamlined processes: that help your team track the customer’s data and journey and massively reduce time spent on unqualified leads (individuals who are NOT likely to buy). It will also allow the team to be free from overwhelming manual procedures because everything is automatically saved in your central data storage.
- Integrated data and analytics: deeply understand your customers’ needs and deliver the right content at the right time based on their actions and responses. Organize contacts using a CRM that integrates with your marketing automation software, so every action the customer takes is tracked.
BRANDING & VISUAL IDENTITY
The first step in every successful branding journey is putting together the essentials in order to stay consistent across all media, enabling your audience to know what to expect. From logo design to colours, typography, and communication guidelines, you’ll be well equipped in a way to start telling your story in a meaningful and strategic way.
HOW WE CAN HELP:
Our main focus is having a website creation process that aligns with your overall online strategy.
We offer much more than just aesthetics.
We aim that your visitors understand the product, company, and branding through a variety of indicators, encompassing visuals, text, and interactions. That means every element of your site needs to work towards a defined goal.
The elements we work on:
THE PROCESS TIMELINE
Book a free discovery call so we can learn more about your business needs.